Mountain Oak School offers a caring, personal atmosphere as well as an exciting educational program where academic and artistic abilities are fostered side by side. Attention is focused on all areas of a child’s development – emotional, social, physical and academic. Mountain Oak School is a public charter school inspired by Waldorf methods. It is tuition free and open to all age appropriate children. Enrollment forms are available for download to assist you in enrolling your child for the school year. If you have any questions or need assistance in completing your packet, please contact the office at (928) 541-7700. Thank you for your interest in Mountain Oak School and our outstanding educational program. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Instructions for Enrolling
Mountain Oak is a public, charter school inspired by Waldorf Methods and it is tuition free. The enrollment process is administered by the Principal, Office Manager and we recommend buy viagra next day delivery the Class Teacher. To ensure that our curriculum and program are suitable for each individual registrant, we follow a four-step process:
- Parents/guardian interview with the MOS Director/Enrollment Specialist.
- Parents/guardian and student interview with class teacher.
- Parents/guardian and student interview with the Special Education Director, if necessary.
- All required paperwork is completed.
A student is formally admitted only after these interviews have taken place, all required school(s) records have been received, and space has become available in the usefull link class. Limits for class size have been established for each grade. If that limit is reached, the student will be put on a waiting list. If a student is applying from out of town/state, a phone interview will take place. Prospective kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st. It is recommended that children entering first grade are six years old by September 1st . Children whose birthdays fall shortly thereafter are evaluated on an individual basis for readiness for our first grade curriculum.
Required Forms for Admission
Arizona State Law and MOS require the following forms to be completely filled out by the parent/guardian prior to admittance
- A Mountain Oak Enrollment Form with current daytime and emergency phone numbers.
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate: Please bring the original and we will copy and certify it for our records.
- A ‘Certificate of Immunization’ signed by a licensed physician certifying that the child has received age-appropriate immunizations as required by Law, or a ‘Request of Exemption from Immunization’ form signed by a parent or guardian. Please bring the original and we will copy and certify for our records.
- Guidelines to determine Eligible Students
- A ‘Home Language Survey.’
- An ‘Emergency Medical Information’ card. Please notify the MOS office immediately upon change of address, daytime phone number, or emergency contact information.
- A ‘Request for Release of www.streetdog.pt Records’ from the child’s previous school.
Enrollment packets will be accepted:
- In person in the Mountain Oak School Office.
- By Mail: Mountain Oak School, 1455 Willow Creek Road, Prescott AZ 86301